In this post, I will do about review my task with test or question..
- The Armory Show, held in New York in 1913, was a important exhibition of modern European art.
- Ripe fruit is often stored in a place who contains much carbon dioxide so that the fruit will not decay too rapidly.
- In 1852 Massachusetts passed a law requiring all children from four to eighteen years of old to attend school.
- The main purpose of classifying animals is to show the most probable evolutionary relationship of the different species to each another.
- Matthew C Perry, a United States naval commander, gained fame not in war and through diplomacy.
- One of the most impressive collections of nineteenth-century European paintings in the United States can be found to the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Three of every four migrating water birds in North America visits the Gulf of Mexico’s winter wetlands.
- Charleston, West Virginia, was named for Charles Clendenin, who son George acquired land at the junction of the Elk and Kanawha rivers in 1787.
- Financier Andrew Mellon donated most of his magnificent art collection to the National Galerry of Art, where it is now locating.
- Soil temperatures in Death Valley, California, near the Nevada border, have been known to reach 90 of degrees Celcius.
- When the Sun, Moon, and Earth are alignment and the Moon crosses the Earth’s orbital plane, a solar eclipse occurs.
- Mary Cassatt’s paintings of mothers and children are known for its fine linear rhythm, simple modelings, and harmonies of clear color.
- Plants synthesize carbohydrates from water and carbon dioxide with the aid of energy is derived from sunlight.
- The best American popular music balances a powerful of emotions of youth with tenderness, grace, and wit.
- In the nineteenth century, women used quilts to inscribe their responses to social, economics, and politics issues.
- Fossils in 500-million-year-old rocks demonstrate that life forms in the cambrian period were mostly marine animals capability of secreting calcium to from shells.
- Rainbows in the shape of complete circles are sometimes seen from airplanes because they are not cutting off by the horizon.
- Hot at the equator causes the air to expand, rise, and flow toward the poles.
- Although research has been on going since 1930, the existence of ESP-perception and communication without the use of sight, hear, taste, touch, or smell – is still disputed.
- As many as 50 percent of the income from motion pictures produced in the United States comes from marketing the films abroad.
- Sleep is controlled by the brain and associated by characteristic breathing rhythms.
- The walls around the city of Quebec, which was originally a fort millitary, still stand, making Quebec the only walled city in North America.
- The manufacture of authomobile was extremely expensive until assembly-line techniques made them cheaper to produce.
- The ballad is characterized by informal diction, by a narrative largely dependent on action and dialogue, by thematic intense, and by stress on repetition.
- Eleanor Roosevelt set the standard against which the wives of all United States Presidents since have evaluated.
sentence with bold is correct answer